Three and a half years on from the historical Brexit Poll, our European departure is now here. What that means for the future after the transition period, is still very unclear.
After our own poll of October 2019, what is clear is how well we continue to perform and exceed our clients expectations. Results from that survey showed we achieved an NPS score of 91 against the industry national average of 51.
Here is why:
• Our Business Travel Consultants have an averages of 20yrs experience in corporate travel.
• Our team have been with QA Travel for an average of 13yrs.
• In 2019 QA Travel had 100% client retention.
• !n 2019 QA Travel had100% staff retention.
• Our client retention for the past 5yrs is 98%
• Our staff retention for the past 5yrs is 96%
• Our top ten clients average years with QA Travel is 15yrs.
Quality, continuity and consistency play a huge part in our ongoing success and development, and whilst we are always looking at ways to improve, our team have much to be proud of.
Source: QA Travel